Taking a moment to get in touch with Gratitude today. This is in no way a complete list, but a simple beginning. A reminder to myself and to my loved ones that I have so much to be thankful for.
- Devin, my loving husband who brings me tea when I'm still in bed, bakes us bread, buys us concert tickets for hot date nights, and tells me every day how beautiful I am.
- My Family, who love me unconditionally, and who support me and are excited for me every step of the way. You are the smartest, most creative, educated, adventure-seeking, hilarious and best people in the world to be around. How did I ever get so lucky as to be a part of this clan? (Dad & Ynes, Mom & Tom, Greg & Edie, Jennifer & Justin, Chris & Jen, Kris & Katie, Jeff & Bobbi, Jon, Andrea, Angie, Heather, Holly, Mike & Jenny, Mark, Corey, Brett & Michelle, Hubert, Dave & Lisa, Emily, Cedar, Bodhi, Evan, Brayden, Tori & Yogi)
- Megan, my best and loving friend of 16 years, who sends me photos and videos of her adorable children and family, who she so obviously loves with all her being. She inspires me in every way there is to be inspired.
- Melinda, a dear friend who send me notes telling me how much she loves and misses me even though most of our friendship has been separated by miles and miles.
- Cindy, an amazing woman and friend who've I've only spent a handful of days with, though I always feel so connected and joyful when we're together.
- My California Book Club Girls, who stay connected to me through emails, Skype calls and years of sharing food and books, weddings, babies, and moves across town, across the country, across the pond.
- Alexina, one of my favorite people in the world, who always inspires me to do better, try harder and to challenge myself in new ways while remaining true to who I am and what I believe in.
- Rachelle, a friend who keeps me connected and grounded to who I am and inspires me to create and check off the things in my Little Black Book (Bucket List).