Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Book Club Special Edition: November

I've been trying to keep up with my California Book Club by distance this summer and autumn, and am scoring about 75% I think . . .

August:        The Tiger's Wife: READ
September:  Cloud Atlas - To Read
October:      The Marriage Plot: READ
November:  The Brooklyn Follies - READ

I'd like to read Cloud Atlas as I've heard from many people what a great book it is, one friend even saying it was the best book she'd ever read! I have to read it before the movie comes out here in the UK. Jobless? Only a handful of friends? Ample free time? I'm pretty confident I can get that done . . .

I've been enjoying the books a great deal, but I have to say, I think the Book Club food is slacking a bit these days . . . no one seems to be showing up for dinners at the scheduled time . . . Maybe I'm at the wrong address? :-)

In other news:

WELCOME JULIETTE LYNN!!!! Our newest member of Book Club. The beautiful Juliette was born at 12:18am on Monday, Nov 12th, weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 ounces and measuring 21 inches long! A heartfelt congratulations to Jessie, Lucas, Boy Cat and Girl Cat. I hope you are dutifully celebrating the newest (and dare I say cutest?) member of the family with lots of snuggling, cooing and protective pacing (cats only). (P.S. I didn't ask Jessie and Lucas if I could use these photos so just say the word guys and the photos get taken down!)

Seriously, so perfect!

Proud Papa and wee Juliette!

I was going to write more to this post, but looking at that adorable little face (Juliette's. Sorry Lucas.) has me at a loss for words.
So I'm going to end there.

Welcome to the world Julilette.
We're so glad you're here.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment