Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Day In Ely - October 13

I'm writing a backwards post.
Or rather, this happened a few weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting about it.


This was our first official outing since arriving in Cambridge a month prior.
I was antsy and ready to take the train somewhere, anywhere, and so we chose to go to a town called Ely (pronounced E-leigh). I'm going to start by throwing a whole lot of photos at you, cause that's how I roll. And you know what? I might only post photos. Maybe, just maybe if I'm not too lazy I'll write a little bit near the bottom. But you'll have to scroll through a bunch of photos to find out.





























 I just checked this post out in preview mode, and you know what? I'm not going to add any descriptions. I think it does a pretty decent job of showing you what our day was like. The only things you should know incase you ever happen to visit Ely is this. And this. And most importantly, this.

P.S. All the photos were taken by either me or Devin. Not bad for iPhones, eh?




1 comment: