Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Around the Web


Reading the Guernsey book got me curious to see what it looked like. I had no idea . . . (above photo)

How annoying do you think it would be to drink from this cup?

Would you go see a movie about Happiness?

I think this is a great idea for people who make or teach art. (Sadie, are you reading?!)

Okay so I wouldn't take photos quite like the samples, but the filter idea is pretty rad.

A new take on egg carton design.

These might inspire me to learn how to knit (oh can't I crochet them?)

Hong Sungchul might be one of my new (to me) favorite artists. Like woah, it's string.

Festival of Ideas in Cambridge.  What free talks would you go to?

Feeling bummed that summer is over? Build an urban sandcastle.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment