We both had a sense that once we were done with school we could be ready to leave the Bay Area for professional reasons. Also, after ~8 years in once place we anticipated we might be ready for a change of scenery as well.
The Grand Plan looked something like this:
- Get jobs elsewhere (In America or Abroad).
- Take 3 months off before starting jobs.
- Job in America = Travel abroad for 3 months (Vietnam, Laos, Bali)
- Job Abroad = Road trip across the states
- Move and get back to work.
The Grand Plan in reality was even better:
- Devin gets job in England
- Road trip Yosemite
- Move from Berkeley
- Road trip across CA, NV, UT, CO
- Get MARRIED
- Honeymoon in Buena Vista
- Visit friends and family in the Mighty Midwest
- Ship stuff to England
- Move to England
Here are just a few pictures from our road trip this summer.
June 23 - July 4, 2012