Sunday, October 9, 2011



I'm endlessly looking at pretty pictures on the internets these days. It's definitely a form of visual indulgence with little substance. Maybe it's because I'm an artist/art therapist, but I find looking through thousands of pictures really relaxing, and it's always surprising how despite the multitude of images, only one or two jump out at me from time to time.

The photo above was from the blog Under The Table and Dreaming. The post is about finding creative ways to re-purpose jars. We (Dev and I) try to practice the old adage, "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without" (Great Grandma Irene I think?) So much of what we buy we don't re-purpose, but recycle, but glass seems like one of those things we should keep and re-use. The blog has some interesting  ways to reuse glass that I'd not seen before.

Glass. So pretty. I'm easily pleased.



No comments:

Post a Comment